Tuesday, November 8, 2011

RE: [Deaf Arab] A student seeking help about Saudi Sign Language

The person to find is Hend al-Showaher

She is Deaf, lives in SA and knows all you want to know.

 

Sincerely,

Br.Andrew

 

 

 


From: deaf-arab@googlegroups.com [mailto:deaf-arab@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nawaf ... N.A.R
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:51 AM
To: deaf-arab@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Deaf Arab] A student seeking help about Saudi Sign Language

 


Hi everyone in this group

 

As I know everyone is really happy to help people who would love to help the deaf community. I am currently doing a research on Saudi Sign Language. and as it is a part of the research is LANGUAGE PLANNING,  I would like you as kind as to help me addressing some points under this subheading. I looked at various sources over the net trying to find what I am looking for, but arabic sources are very poor and not published on the net which make it very hard for the researcher to find what they want.

the points are : 

- right and obligation of Saudi Sign Language in Saudi Arabia

- state legislation on Saudi Sign Language

- any kind of articles that mention programs to teach parents of Deaf kids

- the attitude of Saudi government toward Saudi Sign Language (official language policy,educational acquisition, or public relation  

 

if any body has an idea of these points, please help me with that as I am doing  research on Saudi Sign Language

please just send me links, articles or any academic peices of work that related to these butts 

 

 I will really appreciate your kindness and your help 


Kind Regards

Nawaf Alrogiaee

Australia. Newcastle

abu7an@hotmail.com

+61401473421

 

No comments:

Post a Comment