Monday, April 18, 2011

[Deaf Arab] Winning 2 awards for Hussein

 

Dear friends,

 

We like to share a wonderful news with you.

 

On April 12th, Nadine and I were invited by Princess Haya of Dubai to participate her Award Ceremony 2011.   There were hundreds of participants, royal guests, and 169 contestants.

 

As the result, I was surprised by the nomination an Award for Outstanding Educator for me.  I felt honored by the winning this award.  After they have conducted nominations to 29 winners, they announced that there were 2 Outstanding Awards for the Best Employee of the Year 2010-2011, still to be designated.  I was again surprised to hear that they announced my name, for the second time.  It was really honored and privileged for me to receive this outstanding award, as I did not expect that at all.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this provision.

 

Please see the attached document about the ceremony, taken from the Internet's media for your information.

 

God bless,

 

Hussein

 

 

Dr. Hussein Ismail

Director

 


____________________________________________________
The Learning Center for the Deaf (LCD)
P.O. Box 40-211
Baabda - Lebanon
Tel./Fax: +961-5-954 584
Mobile: +961-3-700 584
E-mail: lcd@lcd-lebanon.org
Website:  www.lcd-lebanon.org 
 
The LCD is non-profit Charitable Service Organization, non-sectarian, and non-governmental association established to promote, facilitate, and empower deaf men and women through education throughout Lebanon.  Therefore, we always need your prayer/support for our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment